We don't want anyone left without help. If you need assistance, cannot afford treatment or have any questions, contact us at 801-851-7128 or email@example.com. You can also find other providers in Utah County and outside our service area at https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/.
Individuals accessing any County funded substance abuse treatment services must complete an intake screening. Screening for treatment services is on a walk-in first-come-first-served basis. We do not take appointments for screening services. To establish eligibility for services and subsidized treatment, you will need to bring a form of government issued identification (like a drivers license).
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am until 4:00 pm or until we meet capacity
Friday from 8:00 am until 9:30 am and 11:30 am until 2:30 pm or until we meet capacity
There is a flat $68 fee for the screening payable by cash, check, credit, debit or money order. You may also be asked for a drug test at your screening at a $21 cost. Fees for drug testing and recommended treatment services will be charged on a sliding fee scale if financial information is provided, but will not be applicable to the screening fee. Please continue to bring in proof of income as it can have an impact on the drug fee as well as any future service charges. Payment is not necessary at the time of service.
We may likely be able to offer you substantial savings on treatment if you can bring proof of your income for your entire household.
- Last years State or Federal tax returns (Federal forms 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, W-2, Utah form TC-40)
- Pay-stubs from three consecutive months
- Voucher from Food and Care Coalition for homeless clients
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Veterans Affairs statement of benefits
- Enemployment workers compensation statement of benefits
- Federal letter of participation in General Assistance
- Department of Workforce Services MyCase account
If your screening indicates that you would benefit from treatment, you will be referred to a treatment program. At the screening you will be given the contact information for one of our treatment programs and placed on a waiting list. You will need to check-in with the program weekly to stay on the waiting list.
Instead of treatment, you may be recommended for Prime For Life®, an evidence-based prevention and intervention program, designed to help people learn how to reduce their risks of alcohol and drug related problems throughout life. Prime for Life courses are $206. All classes are held in room 2501 of the Health and Justice Building. See our current schedule of Prime for Life® classes
* All treatment services are limited to Utah County residents only.
* There is a financial obligation to pay for services. Payment is calculated on a sliding fee scale based on Federal Poverty Guidelines, income and household size.